MooreCo now offers even more options for tables with porcelain steel top surface options, offering a durable surface with superior writability and erasability in any space.
A porcelain steel whiteboard top provides space for doodling, jotting down notes and ideas, and brainstorming. Surface accepts magnets for even more versatility. Powder coated steel legs are height adjustable and are available in black or platinum. Legs include floor safe glides, or choose optional casters for easy pod configuration.
- Porcelain reduces ambient reflection and glare over standard markerboard, providing a more comfortable to use writing surface.
- Porcelain also has superior erasability, and comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Tests show porcelain is more than twice as hard and twice as scratch-resistant as laminate, reducing dents, dings, and other damage. Surface is also 5.5 times more wear-resistant.
- Erasability is more than twice as good on a porcelain surface versus laminate dry erase surface when both surfaces are new, and holds up to use, showing times better erasability over time.
- Porcelain top is also resistant to delamination, keeping dry erasability intact for the life of the desk.
- Porcelain steel top comes with molded polypropylene edge banding in black only.
- Edge is slightly raised for a fully encapsulated top, ensuring steel will not rust.
- Steel is extra thick 24-gauge to protect against denting and damage.
- All desks meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA testing requirements.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified.
Feature & Spec Sheets
SCS Global Services (SCS) has been providing global leadership in third-party quality, environmental and sustainability verification, certification, auditing, testing, and standards development for three decades. Its programs span a cross-section of industries, recognizing achievements in green building, product manufacturing, food and agriculture, forestry, power generation retail, and more.
SCS is accredited to provide services under a wide range of nationally and internationally recognized certification programs. Consistent with its mission, SCS is a chartered benefit corporation, reflecting its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
Certification by SCS, as represented by the SCS Kingfisher, is a visual expression of proven commitment to sustainability through environmental stewardship, responsible resource management, and protection of people and communities.