This is the web site of MooreCo, Inc and its brand divisions, MooreCo, MooreCo Contract, and Essentials by MooreCo. This agreement covers moorecoinc.com as well as all of our associated web properties. Your use of this site or any of our associated web properties indicates your acceptance of these policies.
The term ‘MooreCo Inc’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2885 Lorraine Avenue, Temple, TX 76501. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MooreCo Inc and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of MooreCo Inc. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MooreCo Inc takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MooreCo Inc’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Bell County, Texas, and the United States of America.
CONTENT USAGE AGREEMENT
When filling out certain forms on this site, you may be asked whether you would like your rating/review/comments “to be public”. If you check the box, thereby indicating that you would like your rating, review, and comments to be public, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms, in addition the others appearing on this page:
“Your Content” refers to your name, location, product rating, comments, product review, and other information that you submit to us as part of forms on this website.
You are responsible for the entirety of Your Content, and once published, it may not always be able to be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content and agree to hold MooreCo Inc harmless in all situations that may arise pertaining to Your Content.
You grant us the right to publicly and privately use Your Content, in part and in whole, in any medium that we may choose. This may include, but is not limited to, including Your Content on our websites, social networks accounts, flyers, catalogs, images, videos, and emails. You also acknowledge that we may reformat Your Content, incorporate it into advertisements, create derivative works from it, distribute it, and allow others to do so on our behalf. You grant us irrevocable, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable rights to use Your Content, in part or in whole, for any purpose. We may or may not use Your Content and will decide whether to do so at our sole discretion. Submitting Your Content to us is no guarantee that it will used.
When displaying Your Content, we may elect to include your first name and last initial as was provided to us in your Your Content, e.g. “Jane D.” We may also include the name of the state that you indicated in Your Content, depending on the medium in which we are displaying Your Content.